Sunday 11 August 2013

Featured Photograph for August

I certainly couldn't claim that this month's featured photograph is very original. Liverpool's waterfront is iconic and many people have photographed it at dusk from the Birkenhead side. Perhaps surprisingly though, this was my first attempt, exactly a year ago. J was out at a work event so I headed up to New Brighton with the intention of photographing the lighthouse (yet again) at sunset before moving on to this spot for dusk. As it turns out, that was slightly ambitious and I arrived at Woodside Ferry Terminal a little late to get the best light and I confess I was a little nervous to be standing there on my own with a bag full of expensive camera equipment. I am, however, reasonably happy with the result, especially as I hadn't bothered processing this file until just now.


Prints are available from my website : www.landscapeandlight.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment